A Woman's Guide
It consisted of four programmes, broadcast as "SHORT COURSE: A woman's guide to a man's world and vice versa" from Monday to Thursday the 3rd to 6th January 1966 on BBC2:
- 3rd: HANDS AND EYES: A practical look at what can be done without elaborate tools first to prevent, and then in the event of, a car breakdown
- 4th: PIPES AND PLUMBERS: A practical guide to the water system of a house
- 5th: GAS AND GOOD SENSE: A practical guide to gas in the home
- 6th: FUSES AND FIRES: A practical guide to electricity in the home
- First broadcast on 3rd January 1966 at 7.30pm on BBC2.
- In the BBC Sound Archive on tape TRW 6387.