Een Van Die Dagen
One Of These Days was made as an image impression of Marte Roling, an Amsterdam designer. Integrating the familiar occurrences of an ordinary day with the aural and visual stimuli of the city, the film captures the ambiance of her life.
Running time: 30 minutes.
The only surviving copy of Delia's music for One Of These Days (and About Bridges) was Madelon Hooykaas' copy on half inch tape which Madelon said were to be given for conservation and distribution to the EYE Film Museum in Amsterdam.
- The film was shown at the Centre for Contemporary Arts in Glasgow on 27th January 2011.
- The film can be bought on DVD from the EYE Sales Collection "for research purposes only" by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- It can be seen by going in person to the John Rylands Library at the University of Manchester in the UK.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Madelon Hooykaas, personal communication, 2008.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Glasgow Centre for Contemporary Arts: Madelon Hooykaas film screening, 27th January 2011. That page has died, but there is a copy on archive.org
- ↑ Een van die Dagen's entry on imdb.com
- ↑ EYE Collection Film Sales
- ↑ David Butler interview shortly before April 2014 on soundcloud.com, from 2:18 to 2:55. He calls the John Rylands Library "Deansgate".