Delia created sound for at least two productions of the Scottish play.
- Macbeth (1967): With Unit Delta Plus she worked on Guy Woolfenden's score for Peter Hall's Royal Shakespeare Company production at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford upon Avon, opening on the 15th August 1967.
- Macbeth (1970), a production by P. P. Maguire for Ireland's national radio station RTÉ in Dublin, broadcast on the 6th December 1970.
- Macbeth (1971): With Kaleidophon she created music for Ewan Hooper's production at the Greenwich Theatre, opening on the 18th February 1971.
The following are papers for one of the Macbeths, but we don't know which:
- DD154725: VCS3 dope sheet: "last frog, cat, owl, birds, seawash, h|b. see seawash" [on BBC dope sheet]
- DD154749: VCS3 dope sheet: "Seawash" [on EMS dope sheet]
- DD154814: VCS3 dope sheet: "MacBeth Drum" [on EMS dope sheet]
It is also unclear which Macbeth the following tape is for:
- DD137: "Atmos Indian Macbeth"