The Pop Scene
Its tape's catalogue entry is dated June 1970. 
- In the BBC Sound Archive on tape TRW 7211.
- The UK National Archives lists an audio cassette containing "The Pop Scene - Pop Scene, programmes 4 and 6, presented by John Peel, May-June 1970" in the NA's copy of a catalogue of material held at the British Film Institute the BFI.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Tape Library List's entry for TRW 7211.
- ↑ The National Archives' catalogue GB 1456 of John Selwyn Gilbert Collection, "Miscellaneous Item" no. JSG/63/1, cassette i).
- ↑ The National Archives' Major Accessions to Repositories in 1995 relating to Education, item 2.