Difference between revisions of "ICI Fashion Show"
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Revision as of 16:53, 31 May 2016
Delia created a musical background for the first fashion show to use electronic music.
The event, held on the 6th April 1967, was sponsored by Imperial Chemical Industries to promote their synthetic fibres in collaboration with the Royal College of Art at Hornsey.
It is a medley of other pieces of hers, not simply played one after the other, but artfully blended into a single continuous soundscape.
- On The Level
- Way Out
- Newley (presumably Moogies Bloogies)
- Indian Cinderella
- Doctor Who
- Prophet (presumably Ziwzih Ziwzih OO-OO-OO)
- Lazy Rain
- ICI's programme for the show:
- DD090548 DD090605: Delia's handwritten list of pieces that she was thinking of using to construct these soundtracks
- Delia's hanswritten notes including makeup tapes and track lists: