Difference between revisions of "ICI Fashion Show"
|(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
* Delia's handwritten notes including makeup tapes and track lists:
|Line 47:||Line 46:|
[[DD185]]: ICI Fashion Show 2
Latest revision as of 13:15, 23 May 2020
Delia created a musical background for the first fashion show to use electronic music.
The event, held on the 6th April 1967, was sponsored by Imperial Chemical Industries to promote their synthetic fibres in collaboration with the Royal College of Art at Hornsey.
It is a medley of other pieces of hers, not simply played one after the other, but artfully blended into a single continuous soundscape.
- On The Level
- Way Out
- Newley (presumably Moogies Bloogies)
- Indian Cinderella
- Doctor Who
- Prophet (presumably Ziwzih Ziwzih OO-OO-OO)
- Lazy Rain
- ICI's programme for the show:
- Delia's handwritten notes including makeup tapes and track lists: