ICI Fashion Show
Delia created a musical background for the first fashion show to use electronic music.
The event, held on the 6th April 1967, was sponsored by Imperial Chemical Industries to promote their synthetic fibres in collaboration with the Royal College of Art at Hornsey.
It is a medley of other pieces of hers, not simply played one after the other, but artfully blended into a single continuous soundscape.
- On The Level
- Way Out
- Newley (presumably Moogies Bloogies)
- Hunt [?]
- Indian Cinderella
- Doctor Who
- Prophet (presumably Ziwzih Ziwzih OO-OO-OO)
- Lazy Rain
- DD090240 DD090322 DD090339 DD090352 DD090420: ICI's programme for the show
- DD090548 DD090605: Delia's handwritten list of pieces that she was thinking of using to construct these soundtracks
- DD090512 DD090627 DD090703 DD090715 DD090728 DD090744 DD090851 DD090900: Delia's notes including makeup tapes and track lists