With Unit Delta Plus she worked on Guy Woolfenden's score for Peter Hall's Royal Shakespeare Company production of Macbeth at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford upon Avon, with Paul Scofield as Macbeth, as part of their 108th season of plays by William Shakespeare, April to November 1967.
A telegram suggests that the opening night was the 15th August 1967.
Act One is about 1 hour, Act Two is about 80 minutes.
- Macbeth: Paul Scofield
- Witches: Elizabeth Spriggs, Catherine Lacey, Clare Kelly
- Duncan: Sebastian Shaw
- Malcolm: Ian Richardson
- Donalbain: Colin McCormack
- Banquo: Brewster Mason
- Directed by: Peter Hall
- Designed by: Juhn Bury
- Costumes: Ann Curtis
- Assistant designer: Elizabeth Duffield
- Music by: Guy Woolfenden and Unit Delta Plus Electronic Music
- Lighting by: John Bradley
- Fights arranged by: Donald Burton
- DD084055: Cover of theatre programme
- DD084409: Cast list
- DD084142: Telegram "DB212 AP8" to Unit Delta Plus "Best wishes from us all - Carol"
- DD084220: Cover of above telegram
- DD084246: Envelope of telegram 247/156
- DD084312: Contents of telegram 247/156, 15th August: "YTSYGA ETC ETC -PETER"