Difference between revisions of "Music to Undress to"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 00:18, 31 May 2016
Delia's papers contain two half sheets of manuscript paper with conventional notation for a piece called Music to Undress to.
Here is a reconstruction of Delia's score for Music to Undress to, made by combining DD155635 and DD104935. It consists of several thematic fragments, which appear to be waiting to be combined to create a complete piece. The correct speed of the piece is unknown.
- The input file for the Lilypond music typesetting program
- Lilypond's output as a MIDI file that you can listen to
- An audio file of the MIDI file played on a cheesy electric piano
Music to Undress to
|Problems listening to this file? See media help.|
- DD155635: Manuscript "Music to Undress to" (theme and chords)
- DD104935: Manuscript "Bass Cpt. to Undressing" (bass line)