Type: 10.5" reel, 1/4" tape
Label: Egypt title music etc
Description: TRW 7529. Is missing from RWS archive.
DD212 Egypt Titles etc.
Original label reads:
- Title Music Mix
- Castanet Loop (short)
- Falling Boys
- Outdoor Flowering (1)
- Grand Booms as in (4)
- MYST (1)
- tut’s trumpet – opening credit music. Ends :35
- :47 test tone. Opening credit music with different balances. 1:28 end
- 1:37 again credit music. 2:07 end
- 2:36 false start. 2:47 starts again, differntly, just trumpets
- 3:44 trumpets, pitched differently (lower), but background drone, followed by untreated trumpet recordings of various patterns
- 5:37, clicking sounds, like bad rough clock. Like “Girl in the Fireplace” clockwork men. Ends 6:59
- 7:18 descending lines. Voices? Ends 9:07
- 9:45 synth pulsing line, from opening of Top Gear (although much longer) ends 15:29
- 15:40 another slow moving pattern. (sounds like it’s constructed out of voices) end 19:00. Continues 19:20, ends 23:11.
- 23:30 lampshade opening. Sounds like Delian Mode variation, with echoey acid drops like in DM. false ends 31:30 (with a few pauses in track), again at 31:55, ends 32:20
Opening title music, treated versions and atmospheres
FORMER REFERENCE: DD212 DATE: 1972 CONTAINS: Tutankhamun's Egypt
MEDIUM: 10.5" reel, ¼" tape DURATION: 00:32:24
LABELS: [Reel:] EGYPT [Reel labels:] TITLE MUSIC MIX [Reel:] 1. Title Music Mix / 2. Trumpets / 3. Trumpets / 4. Castanet Loop (short) / 5. Falling Boys / 6. Outdoor Flowering (1) / 7. Grand Booms as in (4) / 8. MYST (1)
NOTES: A similar reel to CDD/1/1/14 Egypt copy master and programme.