From WikiDeliaJump to navigationJump to search
- New translation and director: David Thompson
- Designer: Roger Butlin
- Costumes: Digby Howard
- Music: Annette Battam
- Stage manager: Malcolm Ranson
- DD080520: Cover of the script
- DD080548: Title page of the script
- DD080600: First page of the script
- DD080618: Newspaper article "Dominating Medea", reviewing the opening night, with credits and cast list
- DD080633: Delia's notes: "Solo chorus 3'" and "Medea Chorus, 1' 22"
- DD080740: Delia's notes: Dates and entry cues for her sounds
- DD080757: Delia's handwritten notes for cues Q1 to Q11
- DD080821: Delia's handwritten notes for cues 1 to 14, saying on which speakers they were to play, from which tapes and the tracks' durations
The originals and the rest of the script are at the John Rylands library.
- DD038: "Medea 1 of 2"
- DD039: "Medea 2 of 2"
- DD125 may contain makeup material for this.
- DD134: "First working tape" with a tam-tam sound and speech treated with plate echo
- DD159: Makeup tracks