Queen Elizabeth Hall
On 15th January 1968 Delia participated in a concert of electronic music at the Queen Elizabeth Hall in London.
At the Queen Elizabeth Hall in London there was a full house of thirteen hundred people [with] three hundred people turned away, in 1967.
Congratulations on your (far too) tiny bit at the Q.E. Hall last night. I agreed with the "Times" that you certainly produced gorgeous sounds.
- Potpourri - Delia Derbyshire
- Diversed mind - Ernest Berk
- 3 4 5 - Tristram Cary
- Birth is life is power is death is God is... - Tristram Cary
- December Quartet - Peter Zinovieff
- Contrasts Essconic (for piano and tape) - Daphne Oram and Ivor Walsworth
- Partita for unattended computer - Peter Zinovieff
- Silent Spring - George Newson
- Syntheses 8, 9 and 12 - Jacob Meyerowitz
- Agnus Dei - Peter Zinovieff
- March probabilistic - Peter Zinovieff and Alan Sutcliffe.
- Red Bull Academy interview with Peter Zinovieff
- Peter Zinovieff in These Machines Haven't Finished on youtube at 39:56.
- Francis Routh, Contemporary British Music: The Twenty-Five Years from 1945 to 1970 (1972), Chapter 20: Electronic music and the Avant-garde: Electronic Music